Transform Your Voice Singing Programme with Rebecca Schwarz
- Do you like singing but want to do more with your voice?
- Do you sing in a group, such as a choir or amateur dramatic company, and never get solo parts?
- Do you sing with a group but not have the courage to try for the solos?
- Do you believe there is more you can achieve with your voice if you only knew how?
- Are you looking to apply to college and are worried about the singing element of the audition?
If this sounds like you then this is the programme for you.
You will leave every lesson with a recording of the lesson and of the exercises you need to practice.
We will work on technical exercises that are specific to your needs as a singer. You must work on daily, to train the muscles that control your voice.
These will probably include:-
- Breathing techniques
- Learning and singing lots of songs.
- Range building
- Turning off (and occasionally on) nasality
- Tongue stretches (tongue tension is almost always an issue for British people)
- Different sorts of sounds, and getting a sense of what “your” sound is like.
- Different Voice Qualities.
- Acting through song.
- I will record warm ups and cool downs for you to practice with
- Grade exams if that’s of interest to you (LCM or Rockschool Grades)
- Audition prep.
- And …Yes I teach Belting.
I will encourage you to sing in front of other people when you are ready and confident but I will never make you sing in front of other people until you are ready.
Singing is a muscular activity and with the right support anyone can train their muscles.
How To Book on the Transform Your Voice Programme
Contact us and request an information pack
Return terms and conditions
Book an initial consultation through the website
Book a block of lessons and start to transform your voice
Schedule Appointment “Rebecca is fantastic, I’m not sure what I expected but she worked out what I wanted and helped make it happen. Can’t recommend her highly enough.”
“I have been going to Rebecca for a number of years and have seen such a change in my singing style. When I started with her I was scared of singing in my own and thought I could only sing high notes. Now I have the confidence to sing in front of 100s of people… And I have a low voice!” Ammi Shah
“Rebecca is most definitely the best singing teacher I’ve ever had, she not only filled me with enough confidence to achieve a place at my dream Musical Theatre school, but has continued to work with me over the three years i’ve been there. Every time I come home from London I come straight to Rebecca for lessons as her teaching techniques, encouragement and perseverance are second to none. I feel huge improvements every time I finish my lessons with her.. I would recommend her to anyone without a doubt!!:
3rd Year Musical Theatre Student at Laines Theatre Arts