- Who do you teach?
- Anyone who wants to learn — aged 8 upwards, (anyone who can read), from beginners to professionals.
- What styles and examination boards do you cater to?
- I teach any genre the student wishes to study; working on a particular audition, project or exam, or ‘just for fun’. Examinations can be prepared for any syllabus you are interested in working to, including those from London College of Music (LCM), and Rockschool.
- Where do you teach?
- Alvechurch, (map) . I will happily send directions if you struggle to find the road but please check before the day of the lesson.
- And when?
- I teach on every day except Sunday. I teach some evenings with enough advanced notice.
- £35 per hour, or £20 for half an hour.
- How do I book a lesson?
- If we haven’t met then please get in touch with me first.
- Regular students please book in via the Interactive Diary.
- I put on concerts, at least once a year, where students can perform in a safe and supportive environment. Most are either performing for the first time or singing challenging material. I also host Cabaret Needs You a cabaret event with a open mic slots available for singers to try out new material with a fantastic pianist who can sight read anything.
- Lesson Cancellation Policy
Please note that 72 hours notice is required if you wish to cancel or alter your singing lesson. If you are ill please let me know asap.
If, (due to illness), I have to cancel a lesson at any time, that lesson will be rearranged as soon as possible (or refunded if re-arrangement is not possible).
- Telephone (+44) 7803 900154