- Who do you teach?
- Anyone who wants to learn — aged 10 upwards, from beginners to professionals.
- What styles and examination boards do you cater to?
- I teach any genre the student wishes to study; working on a particular audition, project or exam, or ‘just for fun’. Examinations can be prepared for any syllabus you are interested in working to, including those from London College of Music (LCM), and Rockschool.
- Where do you teach?
- Alvechurch, on the new estate off the Birmingham Road, near to the M42. Very near to the M42. (map) As you will see our road isn’t on any maps yet as it’s a new build road but I will always send out directions once your lesson is confirmed.
- And when?
- I teach on Monday, Thursday and Friday 9 – 3, Tuesday 9 – 5.30 Wednesday 9 – 9 and Saturday all day.
- £32 per hour, or £17 for half an hour.
- I put on concerts, at least once a year, where students can perform in a safe and supportive environment. Most are either performing for the first time or singing challenging material.
- Lesson Cancelation Policy
Please note that 48 hours notice is required if you wish to cancel or alter your singing lesson. If you are ill please let me know asap.
If, (due to illness), I have to cancel a lesson at any time, that lesson will be rearranged as soon as possible.
- Telephone (+44) 7803 900154