- Do you love singing but are terrified of being heard?
- Do you want to get better at singing, if only there was a safe place to learn.
- Perhaps you sing in a choir or perhaps you’re too shy to even join a choir.
If you are ready to be brave… WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU so come along to the
The Intrepid Soloist’s Group Singing Class
This one-off class will draw you out of your comfort zone and gently bring out your inner soloist.
Thursday 16 July 7.30 -9.30pm
£20 per singer
Strictly limited numbers
This one off class will:-
- Conquer that initial fear of being heard singing on your own.
- We will look at technique, we will all sing together and then you will sing on your own.
- You will finish this class feeling such a sense of pride of having taken on the “scary thing” and grown as both a singer.
Who this course is for?
This class is for ANYONE who loves singing but is a bit (or a lot) afraid of singing on their own.
Why Rebecca Schwarz?
I’m known for creating a safe space for intrepid singers to stretch themselves. I’ve coached people who were terrified to sing and can now be found singing solos and with choirs all over the Midlands.
I love starting singers off on their singing journey.
I learned to swim as an adult and understand the fear of looking silly and doing it anyway (I also learned to tap dance as a 40 year old and run even though I look like I’m trudging though mud).
What you need to do:-
This will involve singing on your own in front of the group.
- Have access to a computer with a mic and speaker, (a phone/tablet will do but it’s not as good), and upload Zoom.
- Choose a song that you’d like to share with the group and prepare it. Even if you just prepare a little bit of the song that would be great.
- Source a backing track that you play at your end of the call.
Places book up fast so book yours now to avoid disappointment.
Some comments from participants of previous masterclasses include:
“Thoroughly enjoyed the workshop. My confidence is definitely better now. Don’t think I will be too nervous next time – can’t wait! So much fun. Thank you.”
“I never thought I’d have the confidence to sing out… but I did”
“the things you did showed immediate results with each singer.”
“loved it. Time flew by”.