- Who do you teach?
- I work with anyone who is committed to getting results and growing as a singer. There are various programmes you can follow with me, whether you are a beginner, a professional singer or somewhere in between.
- I teach anyone aged 11 years and older.
- Where do you teach?
- Alvechurch, (map) . I will happily send directions if you struggle to find the road but please check before the day of the lesson.
- I teach during the day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays and most Saturdays. I also teach occasional evenings.
- How do I book in with you?
- Click on the “Schedule Appointment” button below and you’ll be taken through to the booking page.
- What happens in a lesson?
- Lessons are an hour long. When we meet I will assess your voice and learn a bit about you. You will tell me your singing goals, both short and long term, and if we want to work together we will put together a plan of action.
You will choose the package that best supports your growth as a singer and fits into your life. We will meet either weekly or fortnightly for an arranged number of months, (usually at least 6 months).
It’s ok to have self doubt but if you follow my advice and do the work I set for you it is impossible not to get positive results.
- How Much?
- Initial consultation is an hour and costs £45. After the first consultation you can book blocks of 5 lessons for £210 (or £205 if you attend weekly lessons).
I host Cabaret Needs You a monthly cabaret event with a open mic slots available for singers to try out new material with a fantastic pianist who can sight read anything.
Lesson Cancellation Policy
Please note that 48hours notice is required if you wish to cancel or alter your singing lesson. If you are ill please let me know asap. If, (due to illness), I have to cancel a lesson at any time, that lesson will be rearranged as soon as possible (or refunded if re-arrangement is not possible).
Telephone (+44) 7803 900154