Who do you teach?
- I work with anyone who is committed to getting results and growing as a singer but my favourite (click on the text to see more) are Terrified Beginner Singers, Professional Vocalists and Performers Who Don’t Sing – Yet
- I can help.
- I teach adults (and the occasional child aged over 11)
Where do you teach?
- Alvechurch, (map) . I will happily send directions if you struggle to find the road but please check before the day of the lesson. COVID-19 UPDATE – lessons are currently online, on Zoom. Click here for more details of how online lessons work
- I teach during the day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays and most Saturdays. I also teach occasional evenings, (these get booked up quickly!) – COVID-19 UPDATE, A FEW HOURS MOST DAYS AND SATURDAYS
How do I book in with you?
- Click on the “Schedule Appointment” button below and you’ll be taken through to the booking page. You can book a shorter lesson of 30 minutes for £25 or a full singing lesson for £48, either are fine.
- What happens in a lesson?
- When we meet I will assess your voice and learn a bit about you. You will tell me your singing goals, both short and long term, and if we want to work together we will put together a plan of action.
You will choose the package that best supports your growth as a singer and fits into your life. We will meet either weekly or fortnightly for an arranged number of months, (usually at least 6 months).
It’s ok to have self doubt but if you follow my advice and do the work I set for you it is impossible not to get positive results.
- How Much?
- The initial consultation is an 30 minutes and costs £25.
- After the first consultation lessons are 55 minutes long, currently cost £48.
- You can get a discount by buying a package of lessons . The lesson packages involve lessons either weekly or fortnightly.
There is an online concert for you all to work towards. It will be on Sunday 12 July and I’m really looking forward to it.
I am in the process of arranging a student concert for later this year. It’s been a few years and I’m really excited about it! COVID-19 UPDATE I am looking at group sharing classes online. For more info join the Facebook group here
Lesson Cancellation Policy
Please note that 48hours notice is required if you wish to cancel or alter your singing lesson. If you are ill please let me know asap. If, (due to illness), I have to cancel a lesson at any time, that lesson will be rearranged as soon as possible (or refunded if re-arrangement is not possible).
Telephone (+44) 7803 900154